A. Two Way Solenoid valves
- Internal pilot operated 2 way solenoid valves, suitable for air, water and oil.
- 1/4″ to 11/2″ 2 way diaphragm operated valves. The design is compact with higher flow capacities. 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ are with brass body as well as SS body & G 25 coil while 3/4″, 1″, 11/2″ are offered with stainless steel body 8t G 50 coil.
- 1″-2 way piston operated valve with 25mm orifice. The design is sturdy and is suitable for heavy duty applications.
B. Direct Acting Midget Solenoid Valve
- 2 way and 3 way direct acting solenoid valves are generally used for operating mini cylinders or for giving the pilot signal or for remote control of the main valve.
- The valves are suitable for air, water, light oil and are also useful in vacuum applications.
- The valves can be selected in 625 (4W/6.5 VA) and G50 (SW/14.5 VA) coil versions.
- The 650 range valves are also offered with flame proof coil class I, IIA, IIB as per IS 2148.
C. 3/2 Vertical Poppet Valves
- Vertical poppet valves utilize the well-proven poppet principle to give high flow rates with short valve travel.
- Basic valve is of 9.5 mm (3/8″) orifice and is offered in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ connections.
- The valve is with normally closed or normally open construction with solenoid and pilot actuation’s.
D. G1/4 – 3/2 High Flow Solenoid Valve
- Streamlined Construction
- Contoured dynamic seals ensures long life.
- Higher flow capacities
- Manual Override as a feature
- Available in 3W and 10W coils.