A. Two Way Solenoid valves
- Internal pilot operated 2 way solenoid valves, suitable for air, water and oil.
- 1/4″ to 11/2″ 2 way diaphragm operated valves. The design is compact with higher flow capacities. 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ are with brass body as well as SS body & G 25 coil while 3/4″, 1″, 11/2″ are offered with stainless steel body 8t G 50 coil.
- 1″-2 way piston operated valve with 25mm orifice. The design is sturdy and is suitable for heavy duty applications.
Click here for Technical Catalog for Two Way Solenoid valves
B. Direct Acting Midget Solenoid Valve
- 2 way and 3 way direct acting solenoid valves are generally used for operating mini cylinders or for giving the pilot signal or for remote control of the main valve.
- The valves are suitable for air, water, light oil and are also useful in vacuum applications.
- The valves can be selected in 625 (4W/6.5 VA) and G50 (SW/14.5 VA) coil versions.
- The 650 range valves are also offered with flame proof coil class I, IIA, IIB as per IS 2148.
Click here for Technical Catalog for Direct Acting Midget Solenoid Valve
C. 3/2 Vertical Poppet Valves
- Vertical poppet valves utilize the well-proven poppet principle to give high flow rates with short valve travel.
- Basic valve is of 9.5 mm (3/8″) orifice and is offered in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ connections.
- The valve is with normally closed or normally open construction with solenoid and pilot actuation’s.
Click here for Technical Catalog for 3/2 Vertical Poppet Valves
D. G1/4 – 3/2 High Flow Solenoid Valve
- Streamlined Construction
- Contoured dynamic seals ensures long life.
- Higher flow capacities
- Manual Override as a feature
- Available in 3W and 10W coils.
Click here for Technical Catalog for G1/4 – 3/2 High Flow Solenoid Valves