A. G 1/4 – 5/2 Modular Spool Pilot Valves
- Sturdy and rugged in construction.
- Choice of side porting and sub base porting.
- Valves are available in single pilot and double pilot design.
- Facility of gang manifolding for sub base type valves.
- Also available in 5/3 version.
Click here for technical catalog for G 1/4 – 5/2 Modular Spool Pilot Valves
B. G 3/8, G 1/2 – 5/2, 3/2 Pilot Operated High Flow Valves
- Streamlined construction.
- Compact dynamic seal design results in higher flow passages.
- Available in side port design in G 3/8, G 1/2 sizes.
- Option of gang manifolding upto 6 nos. of valves.
Click here for technical catalog for G 3/8, G 1/2 – 5/2, 3/2 Pilot Operated High Flow Valves
C. G 1/4 – G 1 5/2 Pilot Operated Poppet Valves
- Robust poppet design allows high flow rates combined with long life expecteancy of seals.
- The design of face sealing on poppet makes valve ‘self-cleaning’ and is ideal under adverse air conditions.
- Offered in 3/8” basic and 3/4” basic versions.
- Facility of gang manifolding having common inlet and exhaust with individual outlets.
Click here for technical catalog for G 1/4 – G 1 5/2 Pilot Operated Poppet Valves
D. G 1/8 – 3/2 Midget Poppet Valves
- Light weight and compact 3/2 poppet design.
- Plunger operated, roller operated and one way trip lever operated can be used as limit switch in machine tool application.
- Lock down lever operated and push button operated valves are useful for operating single acting actuators.
Click here for technical catalog for G 1/8 – 3/2 Midget Poppet Valves
E. 5/3 – 53004PPX
F. 5/3 – 93004PPX