• Small, compact design
• Normally-Open or Normally-Closed styles
• Hygienic and easy to clean (replace tubes)
• Can handle whole blood and particulate matter
• Unobstructed flow path
• Each valve comes with 12″ of selected tubing
• Wide variety of easily replaceable tubing sizes and
• 100% tested
Valve Type: 2-Way, Normally-Open & Normally-Closed
Medium: Air, Water, Gas or Compatible Fluids
Max. Pilot Pressure: 250 psig
Temperature Range: 32 to 230°F
Wetted Materials: Medical or Food Grade Silicone, or Polyurethane tubing
|Features of the NPP Series:|
• Compact, Robust Design
• Low Maintenance
• Fast Response Time
• Tubing Ranges from 1/16″ up to 1/4″ ID
• Long Life—Tubing is easy to replace
• Zero Dead Volume
» Fluid samples are not contaminated by the previous sample through the tube.
» There is no dead volume, as the tubing holds all the media.
• Unobstructed Flow Path
» Many other types of solenoid valves have complex valve internals that obstruct flow.
» Unobstructed flow is important when handling vital fluids. Pinch valves create minimal pressure drop.
• In Stock
» Manufactured by Clippard in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
» Over 120 Stocking Distributors around the world
» 4 Body Sizes
» 4 Tubing Sizes